Aqara Camera Hub G3 With Aqara Smart Pet Feeder C1
Aqara Camera Hub G3 Eu Version
Aqara Smart Pet Feeder C1
Product Code - 8436
Aqara Homekit Hub G3 EU version is Homekit Secure Video camera with smart home hub functions for enhanced security and home automations.
- Supports Zigbee 3.0 Hub, WiFi 2.4/5 GHz, Apple HomeKit
- AI Facial and Gesture Recognition
- Infrared Control
- 2K 1296p Resolution
- Type-C Port with Video Out
- IR Night Vision
AQARA Camera Hub G3 EU Version
The Camera Hub G3 is a HomeKit Secure Video camera with facial and gesture recognition that also includes our most powerful Zigbee 3.0 smart home hub that can control existing IR-enabled devices.
- AI Facial and Gesture Recognition: Thanks to a powerful NPU-equipped processor, the Camera Hub G3 is capable of recognizing faces and gestures that can be used in notifications and home automation.
- Built-in Zigbee 3.0 Hub: Connect up to 128 Aqara sensors and controllers and enjoy home automation, remote control, and third-party ecosystem support.
- Local Infrared Control: The G3 has a built-in IR controller that can make your existing infrared-compatible devices smart and support local automations. Even if the device is not in the G3 infrared code database, you can program it using the existing remote. Moreover, all the IR automations are local and will run even if there is no internet connection.
- All-Round Compatibility: Supports HomeKit Secure Video, Amazon Alexa, and Google Home (including streaming to smart displays), and makes the compatible child devices support HomeKit, Alexa, Google Assistant, and more.
- 360° Viewing Angle via Pan and Tilt*: 110° wide-angle lens coupled with the Pan and Tilt motors provides up to 340° rotation angle, supports automatic cruising, and face and pet tracking.
- 2K 1296p Resolution**: The Camera Hub G3 incorporates a high-resolution 2304 x 1296 pixel sensor that results in better image quality with more details.
- Dual-Band 2.4 / 5 GHz Wi-Fi: No more worrying about network type compatibility: the Camera Hub G3 supports both of the most popular Wi-Fi frequencies, and uses them to connect your Aqara child devices to the network.
- Type-C Port with Video Out: The Camera Hub G3 uses the most modern and universal connector that supports low-latency, high-definition video output via UVC protocol.
- Focus on Privacy: Your privacy will be protected by a hardware shutter that can be easily distinguished by its cute sleepy face. Moreover, the camera can stop recording automatically in case it recognizes any of your family members.
- IR Night Vision with Invisible LEDs: Thanks to 940 nm infrared night vision LEDs, the G3 Camera Hub doesn't have an annoying glow that could disturb your sleep during the night.
- 1/4 in. Threaded Screw: The G3 can be placed almost everywhere thanks to its 1/4" threaded screw, which supports myriads of third-party accessories such as stands, tripods, and mounts.
- One-Button Video Call: Long press the camera button to push a video message notification that can be used in case of emergency.
Scheduled and Remote Feeding
The Pet Feeder C1 can be controlled remotely when you are travelling, at work or lying down on the sofa, and supports feeding plans or schedulec
Feeding Statistics in Grams
You will be able to see how many grams of food was consumed per day* and access feeding statistics to dispense as much food
as per your pecs need
4L Food Tank for Small and Medium Pets
A large 4-liter (16-cup) food tank that is suitable for both cats and dogs can incorporate around 1.7 kg (3.7 lbs) of typical pet food
More Connection Options
Aqara Hubs that connect the Pet Feeder C1 to the internet, support 2.4
GHz and 5 GHz Wi-Fi and Ethernet connection options. You can easily choose the one that suits you best.
Dual Powering Options
Aqart from powering by USB-A port, the Pet Feeder C1 supports an optional D-type (LR20) battery backup. In contrast to other feeders, it stays connected even when powered from batteries
The Pet Feeder has a built-in microphone that can be used to record a message to your pet. Also, we can also do multi-room or make it louder by using hubs with custom ringtones