Meross Smart Wi-Fi Wi-Fi LED Bulb With Changing Colors
•Control your bulbs from anywhere anytime with the Meross app.
•Works with Apple HomeKit/Siri, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Line Clova, SmartThings.
•Adjust brightness, tune light, and set from RGB colors.
•Save up to 78.3% energy when compared with the incandescent bulb of similar brightness.
•Works with the Wi-Fi you already have. No hub required.
•Apple HomeKit website listed.
- US: 90-125V~, 50/60Hz
- EU/UK: 200-240V~, 50/60Hz
- JP: 90-140V~, 50/60Hz
- 810 Lumens, 60W equivalent
- Yes, 2700~6500 Kevin
- 180 degrees
- <0.5 W
- 9 W
- 1.08 USD, based on 3 hrs/day.
- 22.8 years, based on 3 hrs/day.
- E26, E27, B22
- One internal antenna
- IEEE 802.11 b/g/n, 2.4GHz, 1T1R
- Support 64/128 bit WEP, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- *Does not support Enterprise Wi-Fi.
- US: FCC, UL
- EU: CE, RoHS, WEEE
- JP: Telec, PSE
- 1 x Smart Wi-Fi LED bulb
- 1 x User manual
- Smartphone running iOS 9* or later, Android 4.1 or later
- Existing Wi-Fi network
- *HomeKit version requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F)
- Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F~158°F)
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing