AQARA Smart Door Lock D100 Home Security Safety (AD012GLB01)
SKU - AD012GLB01
Aqara D100 is a highly secure, push-pull smart door lock with a fully-automatic lockset and extensive smart features. It supports multiple users, and each user can be given multiple ways to unlock – such as biometric fingerprints, personal PIN codes, and NFC devices. It also allows setting up of temporary PIN codes, or even remote unlocking using the Apple Home app.
The Aqara D100 has an in-built Apple security chip to support Apple Home Keys and Apple HomeKit. Unlock your door with your Home Key stored in your Apple Wallet – simply tap your iPhone or Apple Watch near the lock. You can also see the lock status on the Apple Home app.
- An Aqara Smart Hub is required for smart home integrations. Hub is not required for standalone use.
- Apple HomeKit support may require additional Apple devices.
- Apple Home Keys support may require additional Apple devices.
- Price includes installation on standard wooden doors only. Additional charges may apply for special installation requirements – e.g. aluminium doors
Lightning Quick Biometric Entry
Unlock Your Door in 1 Second, in One Motion
With the fingerprint reader built ergonomically on the push-pull handle, unlocking the Homesmart.sg Aqara D100 Smart Door Lock is quick and natural. With a biometric identification speed of 0.3 seconds, plus a super-fast, fully-automatic unlocking cylinder that takes a mere 0.7 seconds, unlocking your door isn’t just keyless – it’s instantaneous.
And with an identification rate of 98.6%, the D100 responds naturally and eliminates false fingerprints.
Apple Home Keys Support
Your Super Secure Keys - on your Wrist
The Aqara D100 has full support for Apple’s newest home security technology – Apple Home Keys. Add a home key to your Apple Wallet, and your iPhone and Apple Watch will now act as keys. Simply place your device near the Aqara D100 to unlock it.
Apple Home Keys support two modes – Express Mode, which unlocks the door with a quick tap; or a more secure mode which requires Face ID or Passcode before the door unlocks.
Multiple Users and Unlocking Methods
Quick, Secure Entry for Family and Friends
The Aqara D100 Smart Door Lock supports multiple users, each with their own PIN codes, fingerprints, and NFC devices. Store up to 50 fingerprints, 50 PIN codes, and 25 NFC devices. Users can be set with different access levels.
As part of your smart home, the smart lock can also be locked and unlocked with the Aqara Home and Apple Home apps. It can also be unlocked with Google Assistant.
In addition, the Aqara D100 also supports temporary PIN codes which can be generated offline, and mechanical keys.
User management is easily configured through the Aqara Home app, even remotely. Adding or removing individual PINs, fingerprints, and NFC cards is straightforward and easy.
- Biometric Fingerprint
- PIN codes
- Apple Home Keys
- NFC cards
- App unlock with Apple Home and Aqara Home
- Voice unlock with Siri or Google Assistant
- One-time Passcodes
- Periodic Passcodes
- Remotely Configurable Passcodes
Durable Construction; Secure Features
The Aqara D100 Smart Door Lock was developed to provide maximum security.
- Door locks automatically when closed
- Anodized aluminium construction for superior durability
- Highly secure cylinder
- Multiple bolts
- Damage sensors prevents tampering of the front panel
- Electromagnetic protection against tesla coil attacks
- Anti-peep passwords – input random numbers together with PIN code to preserve PIN secrecy
- Alarms and notifications when door is unlocked or ajar
Fully Mechanical Overrides
Lock and Unlock Your Door Manually, Even With No Battery.No battery? No problem.Aqara D100 has a mechanical override – meaning you’ll always be able to lock and unlock your door with the mechanical knob and mechanical keys – even in the event of a flat battery.
But that’s unlikely, with a 1 year lithium ion battery life and multiple low battery warnings.
Charging the Aqara D100’s battery is simple – simply plug a powered USB-C cable into the USB-C port that’s directly on the battery itself.