Aqara M1S Smart Hub, Wireless Smart Home Bridge for Alarm System
- Note: The Aqara Hub M1S requires a secured 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network connection. One Aqara Hub M1S can connect up to 128 Aqara devices (Aqara Zigbee repeaters required). Thanks to the latest Zigbee 3.0 protocol, the M1S supports all existing and latest Aqara devices based on the fastest, most stable, and energy-efficient technology.
- Wireless Control Center: The M1S Hub connects all Aqara devices and allows for seamless integration across Aqara’s sensors and home automation devices. It controls the connected lights and other appliances from your smart phone. Schedules, timers, and scenes can be set through the Aqara Home app to help you manage your home more easily. The M1S Hub works with all Aqara devices to create a comprehensive, smart home automation system.
- Focus on Security: A powerful 2-watt speaker can be used as an alarm or doorbell as well as via configurable automations. Apart from the Aqara Alert System, the M1S supports all 4 HomeKit alarm modes. High-quality components and design are not only a subtle addition to any room interior but also make the M1S more reliable by achieving constant airflow through its large, perforated base.
- RGB Light and Illumination Sensor: M1S has a built-in RGB light made of 18 powerful LEDs and a diffuser. It can be used as an alarm, accent, or night light and has configurable brightness and color. Moreover, compared to our previous hub, it has a fully functional illumination sensor that can be used in automations via the Aqara Home app.
- All-Round Compatibility: The Aqara Hub M1S makes your Aqara devices compatible with a wide range of smart home ecosystems and voice assistants. Apple HomeKit, Google Assistants, Alexa and IFTTT are supported. * Note: Not all Aqara child devices are compatible with all platforms