Aqara Cube Magic Cube Controller (MFKZQ01LM)
- NOTE - An Aqara Hub is required and sold separately. Requires a secured 2. 4 gigahertz WiFi network connection. The Aqara M2 or M1S Hub can connect up to 128 devices(*use of a repeater such as the Aqara Smart Plug or Aqara Smart Wall Switch(With Neutral) is required). Only work with IFTTT & Aqara Home app.
- 6 GESTURES TO CONTROL YOUR HOME - Push, shake, rotate, tap twice, flip 180°, or flip 90° to set home automation and control programmable functions, such as turning on/off a device, activating a scene, etc.
- CREATE HOME AUTOMATION - You can change the Aqara Cube settings in the Aqara App to control your smart appliances via the Aqara Smart Plugs, or control ordinary lights via the Aqara Wall Switches.
- EASY TO CONTROL THE LIGHTS - The Aqara Cube is the easiest way to switch on your lights. When paired with the Aqara Wall Switches, you can easily control your lights via the Cube or your smart phone. For example, you can push the Cube to turn the lights on and off or rotate the Cube to dim and brighten the lights.
- EXPAND YOUR AQARA ECOSYSTEM - Easily expand your smart home system by adding the Aqara Cube. The Aqara Cube can control the Aqara Hub, all Aqara Smart Wall Switches, and Aqara Smart Plug.