Aqara D100 Smart Door Lock with Camera Hub
Aqara D100 is a highly secure, push-pull smart door lock with a fully-automatic lockset and extensive smart features. It supports multiple users, and each user can be given multiple ways to unlock – such as biometric fingerprints, personal PIN codes, and NFC devices. It also allows setting up of temporary PIN codes, or even remote unlocking using the Apple Home app.
The Aqara D100 has an in-built Apple security chip to support Apple Home Keys and Apple HomeKit. Unlock your door with your Home Key stored in your Apple Wallet – simply tap your iPhone or Apple Watch near the lock. You can also see the lock status on the Apple Home app.
- An Aqara Smart Hub is required for smart home integrations. Hub is not required for standalone use.
- Apple HomeKit support may require additional Apple devices.
- Apple Home Keys support may require additional Apple devices.
- Price includes installation on standard wooden doors only. Additional charges may apply for special installation requirements – e.g. aluminium doors
Lightning Quick Biometric Entry
Unlock Your Door in 1 Second, in One Motion
With the fingerprint reader built ergonomically on the push-pull handle, unlocking the Homesmart.sg Aqara D100 Smart Door Lock is quick and natural. With a biometric identification speed of 0.3 seconds, plus a super-fast, fully-automatic unlocking cylinder that takes a mere 0.7 seconds, unlocking your door isn’t just keyless – it’s instantaneous.
And with an identification rate of 98.6%, the D100 responds naturally and eliminates false fingerprints.
Apple Home Keys Support
Your Super Secure Keys - on your Wrist
The Aqara D100 has full support for Apple’s newest home security technology – Apple Home Keys. Add a home key to your Apple Wallet, and your iPhone and Apple Watch will now act as keys. Simply place your device near the Aqara D100 to unlock it.
Apple Home Keys support two modes – Express Mode, which unlocks the door with a quick tap; or a more secure mode which requires Face ID or Passcode before the door unlocks.
Multiple Users and Unlocking Methods
Quick, Secure Entry for Family and Friends
The Aqara D100 Smart Door Lock supports multiple users, each with their own PIN codes, fingerprints, and NFC devices. Store up to 50 fingerprints, 50 PIN codes, and 25 NFC devices. Users can be set with different access levels.
As part of your smart home, the smart lock can also be locked and unlocked with the Aqara Home and Apple Home apps. It can also be unlocked with Google Assistant.
In addition, the Aqara D100 also supports temporary PIN codes which can be generated offline, and mechanical keys.
User management is easily configured through the Aqara Home app, even remotely. Adding or removing individual PINs, fingerprints, and NFC cards is straightforward and easy.
- Biometric Fingerprint
- PIN codes
- Apple Home Keys
- NFC cards
- App unlock with Apple Home and Aqara Home
- Voice unlock with Siri or Google Assistant
- One-time Passcodes
- Periodic Passcodes
- Remotely Configurable Passcodes
Durable Construction; Secure Features
The Aqara D100 Smart Door Lock was developed to provide maximum security.
- Door locks automatically when closed
- Anodized aluminium construction for superior durability
- Highly secure cylinder
- Multiple bolts
- Damage sensors prevents tampering of the front panel
- Electromagnetic protection against tesla coil attacks
- Anti-peep passwords – input random numbers together with PIN code to preserve PIN secrecy
- Alarms and notifications when door is unlocked or ajar
Fully Mechanical Overrides
Lock and Unlock Your Door Manually, Even With No Battery.No battery? No problem.Aqara D100 has a mechanical override – meaning you’ll always be able to lock and unlock your door with the mechanical knob and mechanical keys – even in the event of a flat battery.
But that’s unlikely, with a 1 year lithium ion battery life and multiple low battery warnings.
Charging the Aqara D100’s battery is simple – simply plug a powered USB-C cable into the USB-C port that’s directly on the battery itself.
Aqara Homekit Hub G3 EU version is Homekit Secure Video camera with smart home hub functions for enhanced security and home automations.
- Supports Zigbee 3.0 Hub, WiFi 2.4/5 GHz, Apple HomeKit
- AI Facial and Gesture Recognition
- Infrared Control
- 2K 1296p Resolution
- Type-C Port with Video Out
- IR Night Vision
AQARA Camera Hub G3 EU Version
The Camera Hub G3 is a HomeKit Secure Video camera with facial and gesture recognition that also includes our most powerful Zigbee 3.0 smart home hub that can control existing IR-enabled devices.
- AI Facial and Gesture Recognition: Thanks to a powerful NPU-equipped processor, the Camera Hub G3 is capable of recognizing faces and gestures that can be used in notifications and home automation.
- Built-in Zigbee 3.0 Hub: Connect up to 128 Aqara sensors and controllers and enjoy home automation, remote control, and third-party ecosystem support.
- Local Infrared Control: The G3 has a built-in IR controller that can make your existing infrared-compatible devices smart and support local automations. Even if the device is not in the G3 infrared code database, you can program it using the existing remote. Moreover, all the IR automations are local and will run even if there is no internet connection.
- All-Round Compatibility: Supports HomeKit Secure Video, Amazon Alexa, and Google Home (including streaming to smart displays), and makes the compatible child devices support HomeKit, Alexa, Google Assistant, and more.
- 360° Viewing Angle via Pan and Tilt*: 110° wide-angle lens coupled with the Pan and Tilt motors provides up to 340° rotation angle, supports automatic cruising, and face and pet tracking.
- 2K 1296p Resolution**: The Camera Hub G3 incorporates a high-resolution 2304 x 1296 pixel sensor that results in better image quality with more details.
- Dual-Band 2.4 / 5 GHz Wi-Fi: No more worrying about network type compatibility: the Camera Hub G3 supports both of the most popular Wi-Fi frequencies, and uses them to connect your Aqara child devices to the network.
- Type-C Port with Video Out: The Camera Hub G3 uses the most modern and universal connector that supports low-latency, high-definition video output via UVC protocol.
- Focus on Privacy: Your privacy will be protected by a hardware shutter that can be easily distinguished by its cute sleepy face. Moreover, the camera can stop recording automatically in case it recognizes any of your family members.
- IR Night Vision with Invisible LEDs: Thanks to 940 nm infrared night vision LEDs, the G3 Camera Hub doesn't have an annoying glow that could disturb your sleep during the night.
- 1/4 in. Threaded Screw: The G3 can be placed almost everywhere thanks to its 1/4" threaded screw, which supports myriads of third-party accessories such as stands, tripods, and mounts.
- One-Button Video Call: Long press the camera button to push a video message notification that can be used in case of emergency.
✽NOTE Requires an Aqara Zigbee 3.0 hub and a secured 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network connection. The Motion Sensor P1 is compatible with Aqara Home, HomeKit, Alexa, IFTTT, and more. *Please update to the latest firmware version to use.
5-Year Battery Life The Motion Sensor P1 has an industry-leading five-year battery life and will have acceptable battery life even in low temperatures or lightning-fast detection timeouts.
Configurable Detection Timeout The detection timeout can be easily configured without any hardware modifications. By configuring the timeout from 1 to 200 seconds in the Aqara Home app, you can save energy or sense every movement in no time.
Adjustable Viewing Angle & Detection Distance Extra-wide field of view: 170° for up to 4 meters and 150° for up to 7 meters. With a versatile 360° stand, you can easily adjust the viewing angle, and only trigger the sensor when it’s needed. Moreover, the three sensitivity modes (high, medium, and low) are configurable, and they refer to the distance the sensor will be triggered from.
Alert System and Home Automations By setting the Aqara Home Alert System or using it in HomeKit or other supported systems, you will enjoy constant monitoring, local sound, light alarms, and cloud notifications in case motion is detected. The sensor is also a part of smart home automations: configure the IF conditions and THEN actions, and many routine tasks such as turning on the lights with the Aqara Smart Wall Switch or controlling the TV with the Aqara Smart Plug can become automated.